Sunday, July 20, 2014

Law helps every body

So far I know, law helps everybody. The stipulation is that the sufferer must go before the law. Law will not come to you. Law helps those who are vigilant not those who sleep over their rights. One should must know, law is made for you. you are not made for law. Some people do not belief in advocates. It is wrong thing. As you believe in your doctor so you should believe in your legal advisor. If you would not belief in your advocate, you had to lose. Law is a very complicated thing. The judges also interpret laws in the interest of common lay man in the interest of poor.As and when or as soon as you find yourself that you are something losing, you must first should take the shelter of one competent legal counselor to redress your grievances. A competent legal counselor will certainly redress your grievances. Hereafter I shall cite cases through which I have redressed the grievances of layman. I have been able to get back the lost right of the people with the help of law. As such I am of the view that everyone can get their right if he go before the right people or right forum. from the next blog I shall elaborately discuss the cases came before me and I redressed the same with the help of law in the interest of the sufferer. Thanking you.

No comments:

Post a Comment